- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Spectacular views of Lake Washington, Mount Rainier & Washington Park from almost every room enhance this elegant state of the art waterfront condominium in Madison Park, designed by iconic Northwest architect, Roland Terry. Spacious open day rooms allow for easy living and gracious entertaining. Custom finishes include marble floors, an impressive fireplace, black granite kitchen countertops, birdseye maple cabinetry, top of the line appliances, and a beautifully updated gourmet kitchen. Walking distance to many shops & restaurants. This sub-Penthouse represents the highest B floor plan in the building as a singular residence of more than 2,200 SF.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1711762
- Bathrooms: 3 (1 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Washington Park Tower
- Community: Madison Park
- County: King County
- Flooring: See Remarks, Carpet
- Lot Style: Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Year Built: 1969
- Web ID: XSCMKK
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Common Area Maintenance, Water/Sewer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Radiant
- Pets Allowed: Subj to Restrictions
- Roofing: Flat
- View: City, Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $2,178
- Taxes (Est): $14,701
- Taxes (Year): 2019